Hearts to Hands is holding a Christmas Love Box drive, where we aim to give 800+ underprivileged children in poor families a Christmas present. We invite “YOU” to take part in this exciting and fun project to make a difference and bring a smile to a poor and needy child’s face this year.
How can you get involved?
Bring a wrapped shoe box and fill it with presents per suggestions on the list below.
Collect from us:
· Hearts to Hands wrapping paper to wrap the lid
· Name, Gender, Age, Shoe Size, Clothing Size
· Copy of list detailed below.
Suggested list of gifts for love box:
· Item of new clothing
· Some sweets/choccies/biscuits/yummy
spoils that they would not normally have.
· Toys or age appropriate gift(i.e. for teenagers)
· Toiletries: toothpaste/tooth brush/soap/facecloth/
shampoo/deodorant/sanitary pads etc…
· Stationary for school/ crayons/colouring books
· A personal note of encouragement to the child
that will inspire hope
· Anything else that you want to add is very welcome.
Please hand the Christmas Love Box back to Rachel
at Hearts to Hands as soon as its filled, or latest
Venues to hand in the Christmas love Box is
CAST/Hearts to Hand Office, Westville Baptist
Reception,2 Church Place, Westville.