We will be looking at questions like:
• How and why do we act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with God?
• What is “good news to the poor”?
• How do we develop a prophetic imagination for our neighbourhoods?
• How do we think about missions in our neighbourhoods?
If you are a church leader thinking about how to impact your local area for the Kingdom of God… or a follower of Jesus questioning how your faith intersects with the multitude of issues our country is facing…or an NPO practitioner wondering about how your daily work connects with your love for Jesus… then these 2 days in September are for you!
We will be diving into some of the issues our neighbourhoods are facing and considering what ‘acting justly, loving mercy and walking humbly with our God’ looks like in these real challenges.
• Employment, unemployment and decent work
• Homelessness, Housing, Church space spatial justice and land
• Race & Xenophobia
• Crime and violence
• Building peace – responding to civil unrest
• Broken Families
Watch video recordings of the plenary sessions: