Skip to content
Terms and ConditionsHaloHayes2018-10-22T14:48:08+00:00
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Detailed description of goods and/or services: (CAST) is a business in the NGO industry that receives donations in order to perform our services.
- Delivery policy: Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 7 days and delivery confirmed by way email. (for e.g. booking number / booking voucher etc. and must mention the use of courier and/or postal services and associated costs, if applicable.)
- Export restriction (Optional): The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- Return and Refunds policy: The provision of goods and services by CAST is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, CAST will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10 % administration fee. (If appropriate – provide details of your policy regarding damaged goods. Also mention guarantees, warranties, etc.)
- Payment options accepted: Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the (Your Company) bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card acquiring and security: Card transactions will be acquired for CAST via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details: Customer details will be stored by CAST separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency: The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility: CAST takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile: This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and CAST chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
- Variation: CAST may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information: This website is run by CAST. CAST is a registered Trust IT No. 986/2011/PMB. It is also registered with the Department of Social Services as a non profit organisation: 085-077 NPO, and with SARS as a Public Benefit Organisation under Section 30 of the Income Tax Act. Donations made to the organisation are tax deductable under Section 18A (1)(a) of the Income Tax Act. You can view more company details on our about us page.